Counseling Office Phone: 913-856-2617
Counseling Office Fax: 913-856-2699
Last Name H-O (Grades 10-12)
Last Name P- Z (Grades 10-12)
Coordinator of Student Support Services
The Counseling Center serves as an information and planning center for students in grades 9-12. Students are invited to visit the Counseling Center for information on the following topics:
- Academic planning: planning your high school schedule - what courses should I take?
- ACT Test Preparation - when to take the ACT test, online registration
- Advanced Placement and Honors Coursework - are these courses right for me?
- How to obtain College Credit while attending Gardner Edgerton High School
- Graduation Requirements - am I on track to graduate?
- Scholarship Applications and Information - local scholarships and the Senior Newsletter
- Summer School Coursework - do I need to re-take a course during the summer?
- Transcripts - request a copy of my high school transcript to be sent to a college or university
Parents and students—are you interested in learning more about specific colleges before you make the big decision of what school to attend?
Head to www.whatwilltheylearn.com to help you find some answers! What Will They Learn provides unique information on whether colleges make sure their students learn the things they need to know. You can find what they expect their graduates to study outside their majors, how much they are charging, how many of their students graduate, and what the colleges say about the education they offer. There are more than 700 institutions currently covered, and we'll be updating continuously.